What does your ideal closet look like? How would it feel to wake up in the morning and walk into a tidy, organized closet? Does it make getting ready for work or school that much more enjoyable? Does it help free up mental clutter and help you put your best foot foward in the morning? Thats our objective at Twenty-Fifth Hour - not only taking over the task and giving you back some time to enjoy, but also to eliminate some of lifes little stresses. We can overhaul your closets / linen area and organize them beautifully and in a way that makes sense for you and your family.
- 1/2 hour complimentary consultation to discuss details
- Half day (4 hours) or Full day (8 hours) packages
- Organizing, cleaning & sorting clothes / articles for thrift or consignment
- Taking articles to the thrift / consigment store or listing them for sale based on your instruction
- Assisting with laundering, delivering drycleaning (clothes & textiles), and items to be sewn or repaired
- Additional time will be billed at our regular hourly rate of $35.
*some client involvement is required before and during this task
*additional hours are billed at our hourly rate of $35